Northstar 1954P Range
- All-Electric Range with Painted trim (crown trim, cook rail and bottom skirt match range color) “P” models not available in Quicksilver, Textured Black or Custom Colors
- Choose from any of the nine great not-so-standard Northstar colors – Candy Red, Flamingo Pink, White, Mint Green, Bisque, Robin’s Egg Blue, or Buttercup Yellow. Whatever your choice, your Northstar range will be a standout!
- High-speed infinite-control elements under a ceramic top provide quick, uniform heat, precise cooking and easy clean-up. Heat to the elements is automatically reduced in the event of a pot boiling dry. Elements are rated at 1500, 2000 and 2500 watts.
- A 4.3 cu. ft. oven (4.0 cu. ft. on gas and convection models) offers the space and capacity you need. Convenient self-cleaning feature (with delayed start) is standard. Dual halogen lights (incandescent on gas ranges) with over-ride let you see what’s cooking with the door open or closed.
- Warmer – (available option on electric and dual fuel ranges)
Located under the oven, Northstar’s big 2.0 cu. ft. warmer is ideal for warming plates and desserts, or keeping food hot while the last few items are cooking. (Becomes pot storage drawer when warmer not in use.)
- Touch the controls and a digital LED clock appears, allowing you to set the dial clock and program the timer, delayed bake and delayed self-clean functions. Five seconds after programming/ function completion, the LED display vanishes.