Napoleon NH19 Series
- 19 SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Rating) efficiency rating ensures optimum comfort without intensifying utility bills.
- 9,000 BTU to 24,000 BTU models of heating and cooling capacity.
- EER (Energy Efficiency Ratio) range from 12.5 to 14 in the series.
- Environmentally friendly R-410A refrigerant.
- WHISPER QUIET™ operation with an indoor sound rating as low as 32 dB and the outdoor unit as low as 53 dB. See the brochure for noise levels of each model.
- Easy to use remote control thermostat, controls all functions of the indoor unit.
- Air filtration, formaldehyde filter helps clean volatile organic compounds (VOC’s) and harmful gasses and odours. Consistently provides healthy air.
- Improved efficiency, a multi-bend evaporator within the indoor unit helps increase heat exchange surface, in turn improving efficiency.
- Auto restart, if the air conditioner turns off unexpectedly due to power failure, it will restart with the previous function setting automatically, once power is restored.
- Turbo operation, will maximize the output of cooling or heating capacity and make the room heat up or cool down rapidly and attain the desired temperature in the shortest time.
- Sleep mode, Maintain energy savings and comfort in night operation. Automatically increases cooling or decreases heating 1˚ C per hour for the first two hours and then maintains temperature for the next five hours until it shuts off.
- Auto swing, distributes air to the farthest reaches of your home by automatically moving the blades.
- Easy clean panel, front panel of indoor unit is detachable for easy cleaning.
- PTC heating belt, a heating belt is fitted on the base plate of the outdoor unit to avoid accumulation of rain, snow or water on the base plate. Outdoor unit must be installed 2 ft. above ground.
- DC inverter, high efficiency for lower fuel bills. Superior operation drastically reduces noise.
- LED display, the flat panel LED display window illuminates the temperature for easy reading. It reads in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Low ambient cooling, this allows the air conditioner to be used in outside temperatures as low as 15˚ C.
- Energy Star Rated.
There are no reviews yet.