Lennox Hearth Brentwood
- Textured refractory-lined firebox recreates a traditional masonry appearance that exudes realism and sophistication.
- Single door made from European cast-iron gives an unobstructed view of the fire for gazing entertainment.
- Meets EPA Phase II-certified and Washington State emissions requirements (3.7 gr/hr)
- 55,000 BTU/hr* effectively heats up to 1,500 sq. ft.* (with optional blower)
- Airtight combustion chamber delivers maximum efficiency to ensure steady home heating.
- Double air combustion features two controls that allow you to customize the heating of your home, including:
- Main control for variable heat output and wood consumption.
- Air boost for faster wood ignition and efficient combustion.
Clean-face Panel Kit (requires use of gravity kit)
- 24K Gold Plated Cast Iron
- Black Painted Cast Iron
- Brushed Nickel Cast Iron
- Double Duct
- Outside Air Kit