Vermont Castings Encore
- FlexBurn™ Combustion System VERMONT CASTINGS EXCLUSIVE! More flexibility with two ways to heat —Converts from catalytic to non-catalytic operation in less than one minute!
- Eco-Friendly Design Made green — Our stoves are made from 100% recycled materials and production processes use renewable energy.
- High Efficiency Operation Save money while heating your home — More heat from less wood means savings of up to $300 or more during an average New England winter and up to $1,400 in fuel costs.* *When used in catalytic mode over 5 years.
- Top Load Design Enjoy longer burn times — Fills to nearly 100% of its capacity so you don’t have to load as often.
- Easy Maintenance VERMONT CASTINGS EXCLUSIVE! Easy to clean and maintain — Easy access to the catalyst and combustion chamber without the use of any tools.
- Thermostatic Air Control VERMONT CASTINGS EXCLUSIVE! In Non-Catalytic Mode — Your stove won’t overwork and you’ll enjoy longer, more even burn temperatures in catalytic and (for the first time) in non-catalytic mode!
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Guaranteed to last — Vermont Castings boasts the most comprehensive warranty in the industry with a Limited Lifetime Warranty on all castings, combustion systems and door glass.
- Hand-Crafted Details – The traditional beauty of hand-crafted cast iron is our passion. We’re committed to delivering a beautiful product that you can proudly showcase in your home.