Northstar 1956 Range
- All-Gas with full Chrome trim package
- Choose from any of the nine great not-so-standard Northstar colors – Candy Red, Flamingo Pink, White, Mint Green, Bisque, Robin’s Egg Blue, Textured Black or Buttercup Yellow – or make a statement with your own choice of custom color. Whatever your choice, your Northstar range will be a standout!
- Pilotless sealed burners are rated at 8,000, 12,000 and 15,000 BTU’s (based on natural gas). Adjust simmer settings as low as 450 BTU’s. Safety auto-spark ensures constant heat and re-ignition, even at the lowest setting.
- A 4.3 cu. ft. oven (4.0 cu. ft. on gas and convection models) offers the space and capacity you need. Convenient self-cleaning feature (with delayed start) is standard. Dual halogen lights (incandescent on gas ranges) with over-ride let you see what’s cooking with the door open or closed.
- Warmer – (available option on electric and dual fuel ranges)
Located under the oven, Northstar’s big 2.0 cu. ft. warmer is ideal for warming plates and desserts, or keeping food hot while the last few items are cooking. (Becomes pot storage drawer when warmer not in use.)
- Touch the controls and a digital LED clock appears, allowing you to set the dial clock and program the timer, delayed bake and delayed self-clean functions. Five seconds after programming/ function completion, the LED display vanishes.