Elmira 48" Fireview 1842-G
- 48″ Model 1842-G Dual Fuel (wood / gas) shown with no options
- Big 1.6 cu. ft. firebox for 30,000 – 60,000 BTU output
- Secondary air supply for clean, efficient burn
- 21″ firebox easily accommodates up to 18″ logs
- Spacious 3.0 cu. ft. oven fits a large turkey
- Fireview door for enjoyment and fire control
- Top & side warmers
- Optional 11,000 BTU gas side burners
- Optional water jackets for hot household water
- Optional Nickel Front Legs provide an attractive accent to your stove. (If the back of your stove will be visible, you can also order your stove with Nickel back legs)
- Optional Nickel Skirt is the decorative “apron” that runs between the legs. For a more ornate look, dress your stove up with a Nickel front skirt, or front and side skirts
- Optional Nickel Victorian Trivet cast from an authentic circa 1880 pattern, then plated in Nickel. The trivet looks spectacular when combined with matching legs and / or skirt
- Optional Water Jackets replace the corresponding fire brick and supply hot water to your household water system. The rear jacket supplies approximately 5 gallons per hour; the side jacket approximately 10 gallons per hour. (Fittings, pipes, etc. not supplied)
Viewing Window / Firebox
The Fireview viewing window not only allows you to enjoy the fire; you can also monitor the fire so you know when to add wood or adjust the controls. Behind the fire door is a large 1.6 cubic foot firebox that accepts up to 18″ logs and can be loaded from the front or top.
Spacious 3.0 Cubic Foot Oven
The deep three-cubic-foot oven easily accommodates a full-size roasting pan.
The 1.7 cubic foot overhead warmer is handy for keeping dishes warm while you’re waiting for those last few items to cook, heating plates, bread or pies or, like in the old days, drying out a pair of children’s mittens!
Side Warmer (Standard on 48″ Models)
All 48″ models feature an additional 2.0 cubic foot side warmer for additional capacity and flexibility (the side warmer typically runs about 50⁰ F cooler than the overhead warmer).